SlateTec’s Advanced Technology Installation Method Creates a Lightweight Slate Roof
Great for cedar shake and asphalt roof replacements.
Perfect for Both New Construction and Re-roof Projects
Greenstone Slate is now the North American Distributor for SlateTec
still use Greenstone quality S1 rated slate.
The SlateTec Secret is its Patented Installation Method
total roof weight to less than 6 lbs per sq. ft.
SlateTec installation – Lowest cost genuine S1 rated slate roof you can buy!
Beauty and longevity of a slate roof, but not the extra weight!
The SlateTec slate roof system is an innovative lightweight approach to installing a genuine slate roof. Using their very rugged interlayment, a SlateTec roof uses far less slate overlap than in a traditional installation.
Cedar shake replacements and asphalt re-roofing solution
The SlateTec system will reduce roof weight roughly 40% because it requires less slate—the key to its cost effectiveness. The reduction of roof weight (less than six pounds per square foot) also lowers structural costs, contributing further to the system’s high value. You can upgrade to slate without the concern normally associated with a slate roof’s structural support requirements.
Important SlateTec benefits:
- Reduces weight to under six pounds per square foot
- S1-rated Greenstone Slate®
- Overall roof cost reduction. Very similar to traditional installation techniques but with less slate overlap.
- All the traditional slate roof options are available including: random widths, color blends, drop downs, and staggers.
- Patented, rugged interlayment.