65% off List!
HailFire™ with SlateTec installation: Estate Grade Vermont Autumn Blend slate – 30% less weight!
Nothing can compare to the beauty and durability of a HailFire™ slate roof consisting of genuine Vermont Estate Grade slate, installed using the SlateTec™ installation system. Greenstone Estate Grade slate with its distinctive grain is an unmistakable slate roof with an expected usage of over 150 years. At a thickness of at least ½” it is practically impervious to hail.
HailFire™ / SlateTec™ installation benefits
- ASTM-S1 quality – the highest available slate rating for strength and longevity.
- FM 4473 Class 4 – the highest class rating for impact resistance.
- Miami-Dade approved for use in hurricane zones.
- “Walkable” after installation.
- 40% less weight compared to traditional slate roof installations.
- Slates are nail gun installable.
The Vermont Autumn Blend slate colors consist of grays, greens, buffs, tans and charcoals.
- 7″ exposure
- Heavy / Estate Blend (at least 1/2″ thick)
- Class 4, FM 4473 impact tolerance rating – the highest there is.
- Average weight = 1250-1500 lbs pounds per square
Sale price: $250 per square. Available while it lasts.